Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Says the supporter of a club who has no strikers.

Look at the hurt feelings in this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Elaborate.

the way you reflexively started talking about his team to answer the failure of your coach's handling of a talented (and very expensive) youth prospect made it look like that

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
another funny thing is that United are still out of the top four

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i don't like JT for racism but like him for mocking 9/11 so after proving my neutralness im going to say that he's wearing a different jersey

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Brendan Rodgers posted:

What an end to the season boys.

it's already over :cool:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
United didn't have any good players this year

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

True. Without him the season would be a complete disaster.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

PirateBob posted:

What the poo poo are you idiots talking about? De Gea has hardly had anything to do this season (17th for number of saves made IIRC), and most of the saves he's made could have been made by an average PL keeper.

Zlatan will win it. Pretty tight between him and Herrera though imo.

i'm sorry the most expensive team was too boring to watch or generally give a poo poo about

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Dudley posted:

I confidently expect this will be the same roaring success as the Respect campaign was and these bans will totally happen.

Rashford will do an incredible pirouette and it will never be mentioned again.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
can't wait to call them Arsenalski going forward or (better name)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Jose could have prepared by going out to win games and guarantee a CL place but he couldn't or more likely wouldn't, then whined about how his last game should be moved up and asked Big Sam to take it easy on his team.

He's an embarrassment.

If the Man U supporters think I'm being harsh on the guy, don't worry, in a few years you'll know how good it feels to have that guy in the past.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
lol haven't seen Sanchez to Bayern but to City or Chelsea

that poo poo needs it's own thread because it's different than the garbage we post

pik_d posted:

Apparently City are in for him so that'll drive up the price. At that price I'd pass because there's a chance it would mean Aguero leaving, and I'd rather have him.

and Chelsea. rumours for the next 3 ml the :p

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Genius of Allerdicci getting himself into the frame of the soon to be open Man U position.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
United fans have really lowered their expectations in the past few years. it's adorable.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

The minute Zabaleta left Manchester Manchester got bombed #theherowedeserve

this is ridiculous and harmful

clearly Jose did it to motivate his struggling squad

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I find it interesting how journalists and fans seem to fawn over Monaco's ability to poach young players.

the new Dortmund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Jason Sextro posted:

And on the same day Cazorla's been ruled out for another five months, even

his first new signing!

• Locked thread