Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,

track day bro! posted:

Can somebody post an illegal videoclip of the Can goal ITT (in this thread)

match day thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktari
May 30, 2006

Frankston posted:

Aaron Lennon has been committed to a hospital over mental health concerns

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39788226

The mystery of who knocked down Ross thickens

Daktari
May 30, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

I really want Crystal Palace to be the third team to go down but I dunno if that's still possible????

Yup. Hull need to win over Palace next, and hope Spurs have properly imploded for their final game.
Palace have Manure away for their last, so a loss is possible there. Whom am I kidding smells a boring 0-0 draw from far away.
Swansea also need to win against either WBA or Blunderland, which is likely.

tl;dr 40% chance of Palace going down. Hinges on Spurs having a mental breakdown, and getting hosed by Hull in their next game

Daktari
May 30, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Allardyce literally got the chance to manage his country, the place where didst those feet tread in ancient times, and hosed it all up over a pint of wine.

What you deserved. Also 100% win record

Daktari
May 30, 2006

Red Bull getting UEFA'ed:
[...] as Uefa will only allow ONE team owned by the same company to participate in either the Champions OR Europa League.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2928127/rb-leipzig-champions-league-ban-uefa-rules/

• Locked thread