Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I really hope that's not the end of that feud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, isn't the story that Cedric dumped Alicia 'cause she's nutso and he wanted no part of that?

I mean I GUESS that Alicia screwed him over in a match by helping Noam Dar first.

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

I really hope that's not the end of that feud.

Can't be, with that finish.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

they better give naom dar SOMEONE to creep on, preferably one that has a name he can turn into a swear

he's too good as a slimy fucker, don't take that away from him

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

dromal phrenia posted:

they better give naom dar SOMEONE to creep on, preferably one that has a name he can turn into a swear

he's too good as a slimy fucker, don't take that away from him

The beautiful Nia JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcksmeoff.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I like cruiserweights, and 205 Live has a lot of talent, but most of it is used poorly enough that I'm pretty sure the main reason I watch is to remember how nice it is when a commentary team has chemistry.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Bitch Swamp

CarlCX posted:

I like cruiserweights, and 205 Live has a lot of talent, but most of it is used poorly enough that I'm pretty sure the main reason I watch is to remember how nice it is when a commentary team has chemistry.

Cedric Alexander (RIP) and Neville and I guess Aeries are the only ones to really stand out or thrive on the neutered light boy style.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, Dar won a feud.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Bitch Swamp

Cedric Alexander (RIP) and Neville and I guess Aeries are the only ones to really stand out or thrive on the neutered light boy style.

Tozawa, Ali and Gallagher are all being used pretty drat well, imo.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah I hope Cedric is back soon, he was fun to watch.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bitch Swamp

pretty much, yeah

I think Swann and Gallagher also looked good for a time, but the biggest weakness of 205 Live is it only focuses on making one person look good at once and it's always either the champion or the person challenging the champion, everyone else just kind of treads water

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

Wow, Dar won a feud.

Tozawa, Ali and Gallagher are both being used pretty drat well, imo.

This is fair. Noam looked pretty good here. Basically if they can put personality into it, they do pretty great. Alicia Fox! Everything is good now!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

aahahahahhahah dar jumping into foxy's arms

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I think 205 has been pretty low-key good after a rocky start. It's just REALLY badly scheduled. Also WWE can't book #1 Contender disputes for poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

This is fair. Noam looked pretty good here. Basically if they can put personality into it, they do pretty great. Alicia Fox! Everything is good now!

If I have a problem with 205 Live, it's too many credible faces, not enough credible heels, so, trying to make Dar and Gulak a little bit more legit is A Good Thing yeah, and that was a good showcase for Dar.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

VJeff posted:

If I have a problem with 205 Live, it's too many credible faces, not enough credible heels, so, trying to make Dar and Gulak a little bit more legit is A Good Thing yeah, and that was a good showcase for Dar.

And this reunion means we get to hear him talk about Fucks a lot more.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

Neville found a great niche as Triple H Only Actually Cool.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I fuckin' love AJ.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Smackdown makes 'em, Raw takes 'em

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It should be noted that Becky Lynch looked like a dumb idiot again and it ruled as usual.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Please stop kinkshaming Becky.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Preach!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
KO is so goddamn good on Talking Smack. Holy crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

ijii posted:

Why isn't breezango tag champs yet? Everybody else on Smackdown is void of character.

I can't help but feel like Southpaw actually got these guys their push. Mostly because they're actually getting a push, and they've been popping up as their characters from SRW at WWE events and it keeps getting referenced.

• Locked thread