Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

The space sections are probably some of the most fun of the game. But it really get's good when playing against each other in multiplayer. Some actual strategy starts coming up. Heck, even doing it co-op means some good coordination between attack and defense. It's a really good system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Kamino was always one of my favourite maps to play. Just so much flexibility for play types exist on the map. And the implications this mission has in the canon is really cool too.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

This was the one level in the campaign that I had to use cheats on. No matter what I did, I could not get Darth Vader out long enough to beat the stage. I basically input a cheat to give full health forever.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

I think I'd disagree. Our narrator has clearly been through a lot. Years and Years of the clone wars, plus the rise and fall of the Empire. As the empire drew on, it seems the lasting Clones started to lose their designated loyalty somewhat. I feel like he either survived to the end of the Empire and went off on his own, or maybe stuck around to become a part of the First Order. I highly doubt he died in any attacks.

• Locked thread