Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.
i always thought it was Hilarious, that in the Entire Galaxy, no one seemed to have anything like a Standing military. seems like not even planet based ones

and how incredible dumb it was, that the Jedi (Yoda of all people too) effectively alone decided to kick off the war by bringing in the Clones (after basically assaulting geonosis with hundreds of Jedi to boot).
and that is even AFTER they found out how absolutely insanely shady the circumstances of the Clone creation where.

Oh, how i love Star wars :allears:

aaaanyway, to stay remotely ontopic

thanks to you Herp i'm not only playing Battlefleet gothic again, now i play Battlefront 2 also.
though is it just me or is galactic conquest basically unplayable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

All to prop up a failing government over taxation and trade rights. :thumbsup:

riiiight, i honestly forgot that these wehre plot points. then again, pretty much the only thing i remember from episode 1 is the really good looking fight at the end with Maul

The Door Frame posted:

Just buy the Garrison bonus for every defensive action and the game basically ends in your favor

huh, i somehow totally forgot this was a thing, far more manageable now, thanks for the tip

• Locked thread