Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

Considering it gets broken constantly here's a reminder that you must directly link and :nws: tag NSFW images. Spoiler tags don't work when they're quoted and more importantly the images are still downloaded. I'm going to probate it whenever I see it now instead of only fixing it.

UPDATE!!

It's a little more than 2 years after that rule was put into place, and admittedly, it's been sort of lazily enforced. Spoilered NWS images are fine and good in other subforums, but here in PYF, the energy and expectations are a little different. Spoilered NWS images are going to earn the poster a Lovely Twelve. Why not a Simple Six? Because we're taking this seriously and hope you do, too.

If in doubt, just take the time to link rather than embed, folks. It's going to make the experience in this subforum better for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Welcome to the future.

We've been through a lot together over the past few days.

I don't have anything to to add to the above apart from this: if you gently caress in any way with the memory of Literally A Bird in this subforum, you're done here.