Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Shea, of all people, breks the deadlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

I know Toronto has a shitload of games this month, Giovinco not even in the 18? :psyduck:

I haven't heard anything about an injury, so I figure they're just resting him. I'm just surprised they're resting him against you, but I guess if he's tired now, well then.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

This LA-Chicago game is off to an excellent start.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

threeagainstfour posted:

Counting on Chicago to murder us and get Onalfo poo poo canned.

That'll teach you to rely on Chicago for anything.

(especially when it relates to defending set pieces)

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 05:07 on May 7, 2017

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Brek Shea, Officially Not Terrible.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Which of the two bad teams with surprising big leads is going to blow it tonight?

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

It would appear that the Galaxy are joining the long list of teams that markedly improve when Jermaine Jones can no longer play for them.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Azerban posted:

can't believe people aren't more excited about toronto's third loving competitive game against columbus in two months

I think we need to reconsider the "competitive" part of this post.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

LOL Valentin, too busy strangling Roldan to try to clear the ball.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

DC do not loving deserve Bill Hamid (or that crossbar).

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Welp, looks like Ortiz will be getting DisCoed next week for another dive. Suspending him won't win us this game but whatever, I will settle for spite.

edit: also the woodwork, not content with keeping us from scoring, is. now actively murdering our players. Greeeeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Blink and you miss it: Atlanta are 2 up on NYC after 20 minutes, entirely against the run of play.

• Locked thread