Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Sometimes the Timbers look like a great team. Other times Asprilla starts and Ridgewell decides against defending*.

Edit: * because he is an attacker now?

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 22:19 on May 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Seltzer posted:

Sick volley from BWP

Bicycle Quota: Met

edit* Actually, does that count as a bicycle kick?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Seltzer posted:

Yea you probably shouldnt celebrate an inch from a keepers face

Especially when the goal is disallowed!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Allez Impact

I hope the Timbers beat the Montreal Slight Contact.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Yeah, that was stupid by Chara. I stand by my name change for Montreal, though.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Great goal by Vancouver.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

It's that time again bitches

Sounders are -130, draw is +270, timbers to win is +340 at the Golden Nugget. Go timbers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Are there any odds on who throws the first punch? Surprised it didn't happen this half.

I'm sure Frei getting the first card and for time wasting would have made me a ton. They were surprised I wanted to bet on an MLS game, I doubt they had anything more specific at this location. There was a big group that had money on the FA cup final, I heard lots of happy shouts when Arsenal went up the second time.

• Locked thread