Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Giovinco is my waifu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

A little surprised that wasn't a red, but maybe it was the other defender 15 yards to the side that made it only a yellow

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

loooool

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Larin has no luck today

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

This is an entertaining as hell game for a Wednesday night

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I know Toronto has a shitload of games this month, Giovinco not even in the 18? :psyduck:

I love that little guy, but I'm glad he's out today

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I wish they'd show replays in the stadium

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was a lousy game. The Sounders did great on the whole keeping possession part, and terrible at everything else. Possession doesn't mean anything when you're just passing it around at the halfway mark like a hockey team camping on the blue line.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was some poo poo

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That should have been a penalty

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Maybe Frei for stepping a foot forward? It was a bullshit call, just like the penalty.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Chicago will end up winning this one

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The Sounders look tired already

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The Sounders have pretty much given up in the second half of every game this year

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I feel like the Sounders might have a chance today

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

:swoon:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Holy crap Almiron made that look easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching