Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
D.C. is a trash fire and some dick rolled a smoke bomb under my drum. Saturday niiiiiiight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

Congrats on your first win in 9 months. Unfortunately you didn't birth a trophy.

You support the New York Red Bulls...?!?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
The Revolution and their ~*Superliga trophy*~

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Hey guys this NYC / ATL match is real good. End to end stuff, fast paced madness, and Villa whacked a monster goal with the force of a sledgehammer.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Seriously though both goals were lovely and everyone is playing nice positive football and I'm like "I want to throw Ben Olsen out of an airplane"

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

trem_two posted:

That was quite the goalmouth scramble

God if I had a horse in this race that would've murdered my balls

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Former DCU Ethan White to former DCU Rodney Wallace on a lovely connection. Man.

I could watch these two teams play a bunch.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
There's that Atlanta team that can't handle the quick counter.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Paddyb posted:

gotdamn the Chicago fire are good again

DC are a trash fire. No heart, no finishing, they've quit on their coach (when coaching up heart and grit was his only defining feature), and zero goals in a three game home stand. None.

We are the worst team in Major League Soccer, if only because we're unwatchable dreck with no hope of changing until, the FO believes, Audi Field creates ~*magic revenue*~ that ignores the fairweather nature of DC as a sports town. Ain't nobody buying season tickets for this. Why would I?

They make me want to not care. And I loving LOVE caring about things, man.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Atlanta is a delightful team playing gorgeous attacking football

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Soccer is on tonight. Eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003