Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
The Friday night crowd at DSG is about as good as this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
There's a soccer on today.

Columbus vs Toronto starting ASAP

Giovinco is apparently out again tonight

Tigren fucked around with this message at 00:33 on May 11, 2017

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

whypick1 posted:

Columbus up 1-0 on a PK. And they just gave one away (which probably should've been a red on the keeper too).

This game has been very boring except for Jozy'z pen being saved

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Chicago is going to beat Portland you heard it here first.

gently caress the Timbers

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Since my team isn't playing tonight, I'm going to see Burlingame Dragons vs. SF Deltas in the Open Cup. SF Deltas roster includes famed MLS players such as Nana Attakora, Kyle Bekker, Karl Ouimette, Devon Sandoval, and Danny Cruz.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Syrinxx posted:

Thompson gets an assist 3 seconds after subbing in and Wondo is still fuckin rad

It's pretty hard to believe, but that's his first MLS assist ever.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Another day, another game. Toronto vs Red Bulls started about 15 minutes ago. No Gio again.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

El Jebus posted:

Bicycle Quota: Met

edit* Actually, does that count as a bicycle kick?

I think he had one foot on the ground still, so it just counts as being very flexible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Your Boy Fancy posted:

D.C. are trash.

I'll quote this forever just to explicitly include Ben Olsen. He's really not a good manager.

• Locked thread