Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

Moktaro posted:

Well Williams won't be able to play the next game.

That's a good thing, right?

:shrug: At least we'd get to see how da Fonte does in MLS. I doubt he'd do any worse.

Rapids looked *ok* in stretches but it came down to the same old thing. The defense is largely still ok, with the exception of Williams being a dumbass. Pablo doesn't recognize who to sub or when again, the midfield isn't so much as looking at each other, and the forwards are left isolated up top. There's little service into the box, no one's making runs, and ultimately no one has any idea what they're doing except maybe Howard. Gonna be a long year.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids have bowed to the inevitable and trotted out a 4-4-2 in front of...oh, 5,000 fans. I have such low expectations for this. 2-0 SJ.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

TheBoyBlunder posted:

Rapids have bowed to the inevitable and trotted out a 4-4-2 in front of...oh, 5,000 fans. I have such low expectations for this. 2-0 SJ.

Then again, 2-0 Rapids after 45'. Didn't expect that.

whypick1 posted:

I didn't think Colorado was allowed to score goals

I didn't think so either. :shrug:

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Easily the best Rapids game this year. I sure hope they keep the 4-4-2.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

What the hell is wrong with Badji tonight? 5 or 6 fouls so far, no card.

If the Rapids can somehow salvage a goal and a draw I'll take it but geez this is rough.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

At this point I'm wondering if the Rapids will do anything or it'll be another "and there goes another 2 hours of my life" game. At least this time I can watch Schweinsteiger instead of the nobodies and ex-Rapids of MN.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Does anyone know why Red Bulls traded McCarty? He's looked pretty good tonight. Did he fall out with management?

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

And that's it. Rapids won't come back from 2-0. Pathetic.

Now all I'm wondering is when Howard demands a transfer away from this mess.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Hello Towel posted:

Colorado suddenly looks like they have life after Chicago's second goal. I hope that doesn't continue.

They do? That's a shock.

Oh here comes glass knees Gatt. And Sam Hamilton. Oh boy. 😐

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

whypick1 posted:

gently caress this loving team, I'm out

That sums it up here too.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Hello Towel posted:

This is so, so true.

Hey Colorado almost scored...but muffed it a yard from goal.

I am not surprised at all. :sigh:

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids get a goal from Calvert who then gets hurt, gets a yellow for delay of game, then a red for re-entering the field without permission.

At least it's a way to lose that I haven't seen before...🤦‍♂️

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

TheBoyBlunder posted:

Rapids get a goal from Calvert who then gets hurt, gets a yellow for delay of game, then a red for re-entering the field without permission.

At least it's a way to lose that I haven't seen before...🤦‍♂️

Correction, the first yellow was probably dissent and the red was for trying to re-enter the game from the end line without permission.

Either way :bang:

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

G-Hawk posted:

are.. chicago and.philadelphia good? :stare:

Are the Rapids...bad? Yes. Yes they are.

Aside from that you may be right. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Moktaro posted:

Oh hey the Rapids won. Ford gets his first MLS goal, good on him.

26% possession, outshot 25-6 and 4 yellows. Plenty of room for improvement but I'll take it.

• Locked thread