Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Got a haircut yesterday and gave my beard a touch-up this afternoon. :feelsgood:

Pesticide20 posted:

Out since March 2014. gently caress you army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I'm just shy of one year and one week away from being out of IRR. As soon as that happens, let the nukes fly.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

GiP is pretty literate. There are a few of us who write software.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

It's actually a visual metaphor for a butthole.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Dear diary,

Today I didn't wake up before sunrise. I touched my beard and it felt good. I sat around in my boxers and gave no fucks.

Yours truly,

Naked Bear

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Sitting on my couch eating a sub that didn't come from a shopette. :)

It's so much better than sitting in an office staring at the tiny slit of sunshine above the cabinet waiting to be released for the weekend.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Woke up early, saw that the contractor wasn't coming today, went back to sleep. Had a late breakfast, scratched my beard, and now I'm gonna get some work done on the car. It's hotter than satan's balls out there, but I'm still not in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Postin' in the cool kids thread. :cool:

• Locked thread