Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

Out since September 2012. gently caress you army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Every time I look at the USAWTF Moments page and see the dumb poo poo that some idiot unit is inevitably doing, I'm glad I'm out :unsmith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Riding my bike to the beach today to go snorkel near a jetty and hopefully get a stingray on camera. :feelsgood:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Looked at the weather forecast on Saturday, and decided I was going to go wreck diving Sunday morning. Didn't have to ask anyone if I could go, didn't have to do a risk assessment, didn't have to rope a buddy into going, just called the shop and booked my spot on the boat. Not having to answer to micromanaging morons is pretty loving great :unsmith:

• Locked thread