Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Out since April 2016. gently caress you army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
i haven't cut my hair and a razor (not counting beard trimmer) hasn't touched my face since I got out

gently caress you if you're still in

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

not caring here posted:

Sitting back watching TV not worrying about what's gonna happen because I don't have to live in constant rear end peril from the green weenie.

Noice.

im like 5% worried because my gf is still in

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

not caring here posted:

5% still way better than 100%

tru tho

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

MurderBot posted:

FYGM SMDFTB hang all nobles heil Chowdown

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
I tell people to turn things off, then on again

but I don't take inbound calls so that's rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

TBeats posted:

A friend of mine is posting snapchats of tents getting set up at AT and living in what looks like the building we stayed in at KAF aka third world shithole buildings and it reminded me to post here as I stroke my beard.

my old unit is off at AT right now too and I just send them snaps back of me in my cubicle with air conditioning

• Locked thread