Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theAcidQueen
Nov 3, 2009

She'll tear, YOUR SOUL, apart!
8 AM: Woke up this morning, quickly reached for my beard and girlfriend lying in my queen sized bed with doggo in the middle, confirmed I was still out

9 AM: Scratched beard, headed off to interviews. Met production manager of potential new job sporting fierce beard, had 10-minute interview consisting of "you do this, yes, good" with zero micromanagement or references to PMS or my 43P1. Get to walk onboard old ship and laugh at the amount of coveralls and command ball caps I'm seeing while making twice what the Navy paid, plus no tag outs ever feels good man.

10 AM Checked phone for missed calls; no text messages from Chief or LPO about securing liberty, early light offs, maintenance, or command PT. Confirmed DD2-14 still in safe, all is good in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theAcidQueen
Nov 3, 2009

She'll tear, YOUR SOUL, apart!
Offered a job today doing not navy work at NBSD, so I get to walk around in my not NWU's or coveralls while fondly not recalling my time stuck on ships.

• Locked thread