Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

We might need to have a chat about that. I was watching Viceland tonight when one of their shows I don't care for (Desus and Mero, I think) came on and the hosts babbled for a minute while I wasn't paying attention and I loving heard it.

"Suck my dick from the back."

I actually took pause for a moment because I wasn't expecting that, but it's Viceland and I was watching some weed show before it. It's like when I see "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" on a protest sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
poo poo, I do that every day before work.

My supervisor is a loving chatterbox jackass that would be more tolerable if he'd shut the gently caress up once in a while. I'm fully on board with him finding another job.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Hitting dabs and about to get murdered a million times in GTA online. Been a good lazy day.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's loving beautiful out. The past two days of cold and bullshit snow are over and maybe, just loving maybe, I can put my jackets and long pants aside for a while.

But even poo poo cold days are better than army days.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I have to go to work. Goddamnit.

Someone point me in the direction of a lazy, decent paying work from home job.

Maybe I should ask voc rehab to make me a farmer.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, I know gently caress all about computers now, let alone any coding or IT. I might actually be our most computer illiterate gipper.

Put me on a tractor with a cash crop and we're in business, though.

My dream is literally a square mile of marijuana.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

gently caress the army. Smoke hash every day.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Went to Denver with my cousin and bought a bunch of weedstuffs. Frank's picture is still up on my favorite dispensary's wall of pets. Ate a bunch of edibles and waiting out the rain for an afternoon walk.

gently caress the army.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't care how good a job you have, the weekend will always taunt you hours before your day is up.

Weekends are just better outside the military.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm surrounded by military bases. I should go get an easy base job. Anyone know if they contract out towel manager at the gym jobs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress. Yes.

Get ready for crazybeard at one of the gyms on Carson.

• Locked thread