Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Veterans only club. No one actively serving in the armed forces in the US, NZ, or any other place allowed.

gently caress you if you're still in smdftb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
TO THE LURKERS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

YOUR MISSION IS TO BE ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD

unless you're the get out and become a cop because that's just basically trading one dumb uniform for another FTP but gently caress the mil the most imho

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I woke up today, the morning of my cruise to Cozumel Mexico, and I did something I have done often: I immediately got stoned.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

shyduck posted:

My IRR time expired yesterday.

It's over.

It's done.

Welcome, friend.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Gas this thread in the event of a draft tia

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

DoktorLoken posted:

Regarding the IRR. If WWIII starts a full mobilization we're all going to get drafted (barring age or any extreme disqualifying things) regardless, especially having prior military service. Nothing matters.

This was already addressed you negative Nancy.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Stroking my freedom beard on this, this beautiful Saturday morning.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey

wheres your weapon?

Right here

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hey guys what's today did I miss PT?

Nah. I'm at home waiting on my coffee about to cook me a huge breakfast and then smoke some weed.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I beat my dick all day

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mike-o posted:

TOO EASY HIGH SPEED

:getout:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's way easier to wake up to whatever I want instead of waking up to the army.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Icon Of Sin posted:

Looked at the weather forecast on Saturday, and decided I was going to go wreck diving Sunday morning. Didn't have to ask anyone if I could go, didn't have to do a risk assessment, didn't have to rope a buddy into going, just called the shop and booked my spot on the boat. Not having to answer to micromanaging morons is pretty loving great :unsmith:

Uh yeah 4 day weekend please print out a map of your trip oh you're staying in the barracks well draw a map from the company to the barracks then

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
A friend of mine is posting snapchats of tents getting set up at AT and living in what looks like the building we stayed in at KAF aka third world shithole buildings and it reminded me to post here as I stroke my beard.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
woke up at 5:30 because the neighbor's dog was barking allllllllllllllllllllll night. super loving annoying. went over and told them that it needed to stop. walked back into my house and thought "heh, still way better than being in."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Woof Blitzer posted:

Silence... I kill you

Just make sure your back from your break on time.

• Locked thread