Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

an actual dog posted:

black mirror is known for its believability

DCFADP and the trump presidency were predicted by black mirror so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

\

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

Heather's been underappreciated for the longest time, she's a great writer

where else will we find compelling pieces like this

http://mashable.com/2017/09/07/trump-childhood-home-airbnb-ghosts/#AWGOzbgGfkqV

quote:

There is a ghost who lives in Donald Trump's childhood home and for the past 71 years he's had to go to the bathroom.
Skeptics, please hold your judgment. I was once, and largely remain, a person of your kind: someone who is deeply suspicious of the existence of supernatural phenomena.
So when I walked into Trump's childhood home last week with a ragtag team of amateur queer ghost hunters, I was prepared to keep my expectations low and my blood alcohol level high.

:thunk: