Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/AlbertBurneko/status/990951510501744640

this article will probably have call for Chris' head. A good read imo

quote:

When I say that Chris Cillizza himself is the punchline to the cruelest work of absurdist comedy in the history of the loving universe, and that the title of that work is On the Origin of Species, I am being mean. Likewise it probably is downright nasty for me to write that on the whole American society would benefit greatly by Chris Cillizza being fired out of a large cannon into an even larger cliff face. But I am not bullying Chris Cillizza. Categorically, I cannot do that.

p. good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

but why does it

his name isn't

the

what

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

it'd be karmic if cillizza ended up getting fired by accidentally offending his right-wing buddies

they hate him for not showing full devotion to strong daddy, even though he's done everything possible to help trump