Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Taintrunner posted:

It seems any random dumbass can work for CNN now where do I sign up

edit: also parker molloy is an upworthy employee bourgeois white feminist who shits diap semi-regularly. like a diet clara jeffery

Taintrunner posted:

It seems any random dumbass can work for CNN now where do I sign up

edit: also parker molloy is an upworthy employee bourgeois white feminist who shits diap semi-regularly. like a diet clara jeffery

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
chris cillizzailure

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

an actual dog posted:

Chris Cilizza is going to get us all killed

as long as chris cilizza hoes with us who cares

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

lol CBS shelled so much money for Megyn Kelly and her show is losing to reruns of 60 Minutes http://deadline.com/2017/06/megyn-kelly-vladimir-putin-ratings-nbc-sunday-night-with-megyn-kelly-1202107474/

hahaha good one

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

KomradeX posted:

How does a human being get to be like this? It's something I'll never understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbcXR91jNGE

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

babypolis posted:

in an ideal world he would be well off, same as everyone else, working as a literal horse race commentator.

lol at these losers whose ideal world includes chris cilizza

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i just felt the need to make a deprecatory statement regarding christopher cilizza of cable news network but before i do so i just wanted to thank the op and all the other posters for contributing to such a wonderful space for this necessary task

any way to be on topic,

does anybody elses brain automatically draw in cilizza in all these trump v cnn gifs? :allears:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

RottenK posted:

liberals hate him because he's a poo poo and conservatives hate him cause he's part of the filthy liberal media out to get muh presidunt

no one like him, and yet here he is, being paid to be on TV

CNN hires emmanuel goldstein for Two Minutes Tweet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

well yeah he already knows how to kill innocent people

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Sadly Soledad was just gushing over someone who thinks thinks Sanders and Corbyn are Kremlin agents so I'm not sure she's any better.

look at all them low energy words

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

420 Gank Mid posted:

the cilliza takes are coming from inside the thread

take chris cillizza, please!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

thanks for the bump i forgot this joke its still funny tho

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

take chris cillizza, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Poco posted:

Chris Cillizza should, possibl6, be shoved into a locker and left there for eternity.

davey jones locker