Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

remember though we've never met and we know nothing about him. literally. that's why when he posts things they don't belie anything about him because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

send help i can't get throught his mess of poe's law

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

wolf-Jeopardy!-TVTEAM.m4v

why did chris get fired by wapo?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im crhis cliszza

i don't understand what an ellipsis is, nor how to render it, and i love pretending that a double endash as emdash looks appropriately professional for someone who is somehow an "editor at large" which

jsut

really: how

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

on the one hand i am obsessed with ~~~~~optics~~~~~~ and ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~political capital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on the other: i will use my inexplicably-granted platform to contradict and well-actually perceptions rooted in these concepts when convenient (ie, when it makes me seem smart as heck and able to PIERCE THE VEIL to get at the TRUTH)

also -- and i mean this dearly -- i cannot write to save my life

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im no longer chris clizziay and i feel GREAT

omg she works at CNN

how is hr not breathing down his throat for this

how is

how

edit: throat? i meant neck :shrug:

juche avocado has issued a correction as of 17:30 on May 5, 2017

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/clinton-email-2016/

email-2016, posted 5/23/2017

🤔🤔🤔

"Hillary Clinton's 'email' problem was bigger than anyone realized"

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Badger of Basra posted:

he literally did post it though on twitter

no he 'tweeted' it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

he's the kid on the playground talking up how IMPORTANT his dad is except the dad is himself and the kid has a nonzero Twitter following and a media platform

is that really trolling

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh jeez well i guess i won't waste my mental capacity on hating him if he loves it so much

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

babypolis posted:

good

like i said no one can pretend to roll with the punches for long because its actually soul crushing

and even more when you realize it's the only attention you ever garner, which makes you lash out, which directs more negative attention at you, which feels good except that it doesn't, which...

soul crushing is a way of life for some for no reason other than themselves

(also obviously there's the people who get the soul crushing forced on them but that ain't Chris)

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"I can't find validation of my existence within myself. Let's look to others!!"

"..."

"Oh well hmm they... They're definitely validating my existence, that's good, so mission accomplished there. But also they seem to hate me??? Hmm............" *Goes back for another hit*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/politics/john-mccain-comey/

clizillzza cares about it so i know i don't need to now

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

babypolis posted:

in an ideal world he would be well off, same as everyone else, working as a literal horse race commentator.

in an ideal post-scarcity world he'd be a starship captain and die a hero in battle against the romulans or somethin

captains are busy & only ever write logs (top secret) you see

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

DaveWoo posted:

cilliza isn't very critical at all.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

he still manages to faceplant even this imo with his inclusion of "misguided"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/12/politics/rick-scott-irma-power/index.html

quote:

We know from past history that natural disasters can have significant political consequences -- positive and negative -- for the people (usually presidents and governors) tasked with dealing with them.

:shepface:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"Tuesday was actually a very good day for Donald Trump"
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jose posted:

guess who

crossposting the tweet because he makes me really mad