Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what a fuckboi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

there's something about this guy that just irritates me in a very specific and infuriating way

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/863401376487010304

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

y'all think he might not actually know what 8 figures is?

:downs: $500,000.00? that's eight figures! :hurr:

I choose to believe this because it is hilarious and also moderately less horrifying than clitzilla being paid 10s of millions of dollars

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

quote:

Gauntlet thrown.
I want to punch this man in the face so badly

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/health-care-mccain-trump-mcconnell/index.html
guess who wrote this article reporting on the Certain Death Bill like a football game

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:eyepop:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Uncle Wemus posted:

How do you pronounce his last name

like godzilla but "clit" instead of "god"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

do people who bet money on politics like clitzilla or do they also realize that his analysis is about as useful as a dogturd handling heavy machinary

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

does nobody understand the difference between punching up and punching down or are they all ignoring it on purpose

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is hell

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

woah really!?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"Why Trump is running for president"
-Chris Cillizza headline, circa October 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

chris you stupid piece of poo poo
you dense motherfucker
you colossal gently caress-up with your lazy computer-generated "memes" that use the default formatting
you goddamn waste of space