Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm less upset about Skyrim being number 1 than I am about it being 20 spots above Morrowind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm about to go back on my bullshit

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao at all of it, but especially "Dipstickity: Original Shits"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Someone else had 83/100 of these done when you posted this and is now devastated

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol I somehow just noticed "Dang Good Game: In Question." Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

yikes

I played those kickstarted shadowrun returns games over the winter; I enjoyed them quite a lot. I think the key to good rpg settings is to make things as ridiculous and over the top as you can but then play it super straight. For me, settings that lean into their campiness too much aren't as enjoyable.

Yeah I avoided those for a long time because I thought there was no way they'd be able to make "cyberpunk elves and orcs" not seem incredibly stupid but somehow they did it.