Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
according to my the analytics on my youtube channel, my demographic skews young, so I added a bunch of quick cuts and goofy voices to my latest video. the younger generations might not have even heard of hitler yet, or perhaps they did but aren't aware of the full extent of the atrocities he committed. I'm hoping that my videos help educate people, both about hitler and also about how to support me directly via a patreon subscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

sounds good, but will they educate me on how to like and subscribe? I've always been curious.

little munchkin
me: One of the primary causes of the Nazi party's rise to power was the loss of world war one,which lead to the Treaty of Versailles, an agreement whose economic sanctions left Germany devastated as a nation. Hitler used the Jewish people as a scapegoat for Germany's woes. His claims that Germany was a great nation being undermined by the Jews resonated with a populace that was beaten down and desperate for reasons to feel good about themselves.

male or female viewer who is on average 14-19 years old: Wow I actually see a lot of parallels between the Nazi propaganda and our current political situation. I can't believe that something form over 75 years could still be so relevant today. I also can't believe how easily these prominently placed links let me subscribe or share this video with my peers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite

Hitler caused the holocaust, one of the most monstrous single events in the history of the world, where he systematically forced the undesirables of his nation into ghettos, marked them as undesirables, then further ferried them into work camps and executed them. Among Hitlers targets were Jews, Gypsies, Communists, Homosexuals, Ukranians, Africans, Asians, the mentally and physically disabled, Freemasons, Jehova Witnesses, and Spanish Republicans. Close to 10 million people died due to these events and ultimately I want you to take away from this is how utterly horrific and incalculably devestating this was on a global stage. NEXT IN QUEUE: DROPPED MY SISTERS IPAD@!@ EPIC FREAKOUT!!

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

me: One of the primary causes of the Nazi party's rise to power was the loss of world war one,which lead to the Treaty of Versailles, an agreement whose economic sanctions left Germany devastated as a nation. Hitler used the Jewish people as a scapegoat for Germany's woes. His claims that Germany was a great nation being undermined by the Jews resonated with a populace that was beaten down and desperate for reasons to feel good about themselves.

male or female viewer who is on average 14-19 years old: Wow I actually see a lot of parallels between the Nazi propaganda and our current political situation. I can't believe that something form over 75 years could still be so relevant today. I also can't believe how easily these prominently placed links let me subscribe or share this video with my peers.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

little munchkin posted:

Petr
sounds like you're against free speech, friend

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
7 Reasons why The Triumph of the Will is SECRETLY TERRIFYING

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
livestreaming w/ a facecam, reading a history textbook

cda

by Hand Knit

free Trapt CD posted:

7 Reasons why The Triumph of the Will is SECRETLY TERRIFYING

----------------

alnilam

@weedlord420 posted:
#Hitler did something wrong

alnilam

Plebian Parasite

Welcome 2 #WOLFENSTEIN #MARATHON #KILLHITLER. All donations given during this period will benefit the Shoah Foundation

alnilam

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm excited to introduce Hitler to a new generation that may not know he is bad, and also to introduce them to my new podcast "You know what else is bad besides Hitler"

----------------

Senior Management

Make sure you teach kids that people who have different political opinions are Hitler and therefore bad. It is the American way.

:jerry:

Senior Management

Hot take: Hitler was............. *flipping through notes............ super bad?

:jerry:

little munchkin

Vynar posted:

Make sure you teach kids that people who have different political opinions are Hitler and therefore bad. It is the American way.

hey bros and gals, hitlerdisliker27 here. I promised you all I'd make this video once I hit 75,000 subscribers, so here it We've all heard people say "worse than Hitler", or "literally Hitler" when describing someone *cut to a picture of Donald Trump with a soundbite of horror movies screams*, but did you know that Hitler was a real person? *soundbite of a dumb guy going "huh?" Believe it or not he was! But was he as bad as everyone says he was? *cut to a clip of the Downfall parody where Hitler is yelling about Starbucks* Lets find out! *my dubstep theme song starts to play*

----------------

Impkins Patootie

idgi whats hitler???

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

King of the Beach posted:

idgi whats hitler???

bad

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

King of the Beach posted:

idgi whats hitler???

A question a child might ask, but not a childish question.

Impkins Patootie

Bacon Taco posted:

A question a child might ask, but not a childish question.

both correct :kiddo:

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Here in Berlin we try to be be nuanced about this issue and we also remember the good things Hitler did, because the truth is usually in the middle.

Android Blues

little munchkin posted:

hey bros and gals, hitlerdisliker27 here. I promised you all I'd make this video once I hit 75,000 subscribers, so here it We've all heard people say "worse than Hitler", or "literally Hitler" when describing someone *cut to a picture of Donald Trump with a soundbite of horror movies screams*, but did you know that Hitler was a real person? *soundbite of a dumb guy going "huh?" Believe it or not he was! But was he as bad as everyone says he was? *cut to a clip of the Downfall parody where Hitler is yelling about Starbucks* Lets find out! *my dubstep theme song starts to play*

Elusif

He told Kaiser Wilhelm he was a deluded idiot, that is good right?

Darkman Fanpage
yeah i read mein kampf. it sucked!

Elusif

Don't exclaim your signature on your posts.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Hitler was also a literal Nazi, hth.

google THIS

slowm posted:

Hitler was also a literal Nazi, hth.

um, godwin much?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My brand was saying Imperial Japan was bad, but the anime Nazis kept disliking my videos

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

little munchkin posted:

lmao

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

little munchkin posted:

hey bros and gals, hitlerdisliker27 here. I promised you all I'd make this video once I hit 75,000 subscribers, so here it We've all heard people say "worse than Hitler", or "literally Hitler" when describing someone *cut to a picture of Donald Trump with a soundbite of horror movies screams*, but did you know that Hitler was a real person? *soundbite of a dumb guy going "huh?" Believe it or not he was! But was he as bad as everyone says he was? *cut to a clip of the Downfall parody where Hitler is yelling about Starbucks* Lets find out!

*Tubthumping from Chumawamba starts to play*

I fixed that for you.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a highly esteemed historian is invited to a popular late night show. he has been waiting for this moment his entire career - drat the consequences, the controversy must be heard!
"actually, i wanted to use this opportunity to make some of my latest findings public for the first time" he injects during the show.
the host entertains his request, and so the historian makes an unbelievable statement.
"... and taken together, this evidence disproves the popular narrative that hitler was good"
america is sitting glued to their televisions, the entire country stunned by this daring heresy
"we might even have to accept the possibility that hitler was in fact bad"
the entire studio is silent. the host receives the request from security to remove the guest.
after a painful couple of seconds he quietly declines. "let's see where he's going with this" the host is thinking to himself
"this could either be the scoop of the century or by god it will tank both our careers!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the ceo and top executives are having a meeting. the spirits are high after the latest acquisitions.
suddenly an intern crashes into the room, visibly sweating.
"what is the meaning of this! we're in the middle of a meeting!" the ceo demands angrily
"th- the lastes s-stocks, they- they-"
the ceo is visibly shook "what?! what about the hitler stocks!?"
"it turns out hitler is bad!" the intern blurts out
the room is suddenly silent, all eyes on the intern
"w- worthless!" he manages to utter, "all the stocks are entirely worthless!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

a highly esteemed historian is invited to a popular late night show. he has been waiting for this moment his entire career - drat the consequences, the controversy must be heard!
"actually, i wanted to use this opportunity to make some of my latest findings public for the first time" he injects during the show.
the host entertains his request, and so the historian makes an unbelievable statement.
"... and taken together, this evidence disproves the popular narrative that hitler was good"
america is sitting glued to their televisions, the entire country stunned by this daring heresy
"we might even have to accept the possibility that hitler was in fact bad"
the entire studio is silent. the host receives the request from security to remove the guest.
after a painful couple of seconds he quietly declines. "let's see where he's going with this" the host is thinking to himself
"this could either be the scoop of the century or by god it will tank both our careers!"

Nosfereefer posted:

the ceo and top executives are having a meeting. the spirits are high after the latest acquisitions.
suddenly an intern crashes into the room, visibly sweating.
"what is the meaning of this! we're in the middle of a meeting!" the ceo demands angrily
"th- the lastes s-stocks, they- they-"
the ceo is visibly shook "what?! what about the hitler stocks!?"
"it turns out hitler is bad!" the intern blurts out
the room is suddenly silent, all eyes on the intern
"w- worthless!" he manages to utter, "all the stocks are entirely worthless!"

google THIS

"Honey, is this Hitler good? It says it expired 72 years ago."

"Well, did you smell it?"

(opens the lid) "It smells...iffy."

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

google THIS posted: