Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
according to my the analytics on my youtube channel, my demographic skews young, so I added a bunch of quick cuts and goofy voices to my latest video. the younger generations might not have even heard of hitler yet, or perhaps they did but aren't aware of the full extent of the atrocities he committed. I'm hoping that my videos help educate people, both about hitler and also about how to support me directly via a patreon subscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
me: One of the primary causes of the Nazi party's rise to power was the loss of world war one,which lead to the Treaty of Versailles, an agreement whose economic sanctions left Germany devastated as a nation. Hitler used the Jewish people as a scapegoat for Germany's woes. His claims that Germany was a great nation being undermined by the Jews resonated with a populace that was beaten down and desperate for reasons to feel good about themselves.

male or female viewer who is on average 14-19 years old: Wow I actually see a lot of parallels between the Nazi propaganda and our current political situation. I can't believe that something form over 75 years could still be so relevant today. I also can't believe how easily these prominently placed links let me subscribe or share this video with my peers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin

Vynar posted:

Make sure you teach kids that people who have different political opinions are Hitler and therefore bad. It is the American way.

hey bros and gals, hitlerdisliker27 here. I promised you all I'd make this video once I hit 75,000 subscribers, so here it We've all heard people say "worse than Hitler", or "literally Hitler" when describing someone *cut to a picture of Donald Trump with a soundbite of horror movies screams*, but did you know that Hitler was a real person? *soundbite of a dumb guy going "huh?" Believe it or not he was! But was he as bad as everyone says he was? *cut to a clip of the Downfall parody where Hitler is yelling about Starbucks* Lets find out! *my dubstep theme song starts to play*

----------------

little munchkin

cda posted:

Snapchat story: picture of coffeecup, picture of dog with my toes visible in bottom of frame, picture of Hitler witha big red X over his face, picture of the sandwich I ate for lunch

----------------

little munchkin
just realized i missed the chance to make a joke about people claiming that I couldn't possibly have 6 million subscribers. so pretend i did that

----------------

• Locked thread