Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite

Hitler caused the holocaust, one of the most monstrous single events in the history of the world, where he systematically forced the undesirables of his nation into ghettos, marked them as undesirables, then further ferried them into work camps and executed them. Among Hitlers targets were Jews, Gypsies, Communists, Homosexuals, Ukranians, Africans, Asians, the mentally and physically disabled, Freemasons, Jehova Witnesses, and Spanish Republicans. Close to 10 million people died due to these events and ultimately I want you to take away from this is how utterly horrific and incalculably devestating this was on a global stage. NEXT IN QUEUE: DROPPED MY SISTERS IPAD@!@ EPIC FREAKOUT!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

Welcome 2 #WOLFENSTEIN #MARATHON #KILLHITLER. All donations given during this period will benefit the Shoah Foundation

Plebian Parasite

same, but about special nohitler smilies for my twitch subscribers. Ah well, to the goldmine with ye.

• Locked thread