Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

King of the Beach posted:

idgi whats hitler???

A question a child might ask, but not a childish question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

little munchkin posted:

hey bros and gals, hitlerdisliker27 here. I promised you all I'd make this video once I hit 75,000 subscribers, so here it We've all heard people say "worse than Hitler", or "literally Hitler" when describing someone *cut to a picture of Donald Trump with a soundbite of horror movies screams*, but did you know that Hitler was a real person? *soundbite of a dumb guy going "huh?" Believe it or not he was! But was he as bad as everyone says he was? *cut to a clip of the Downfall parody where Hitler is yelling about Starbucks* Lets find out!

*Tubthumping from Chumawamba starts to play*

I fixed that for you.

• Locked thread