Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
They Might Be

i have stared at every word for centuries.

they have no meaning anymore, but the individual letters still contain power.

there are few beasts i have yet to conquer.

use the letters in the monsters name (once per appearance please, we're not a necroanagramancer)

all this wizard wants to do is rest, but there are three monsters left that need to be dealt with.

make a spell from the letters of their name, explain how it works, and we can get through this. (ex: I cast GABBER on the BUGBEAR and he dances franticly 'til dawn while i make my escape)

----------------------------------------------------

the first monster you face is the BEHOLDER

what spell do you cast?

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 16:32 on May 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i cast HOLD BEER and while the beholder is holdin my beer i sneak away

City of Glompton

I cast HER BE OLD and this vibrant young beholder is suddenly an old lady beholder in need of a lot of cataract surgery.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

I cast ROBEHED by putting a robe on my head to make me look like a much more competent wizard who knows powerful and deadly spells. the beholder quails and floats away crying.

ty nesamdoom!

Plebian Parasite

I cast BEHOLD, ER, and give the beholder a one way trip to a very impressive emergency room.

little munchkin
i cast BEHOLDER to summon my own beholder, op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

They Might Be

little munchkin posted:

mods pls ban

Plebian Parasite

little munchkin posted:

good idea! now that you're fighting two beholders you have twice as many letters to use

They Might Be

Plebian Parasite posted:

good idea! now that you're fighting two beholders you have twice as many letters to use

oh god my thread is ruined.

it needs more rules...

cda

by Hand Knit
I cast HEOELRDB and confuse it to death.

google THIS

I cast BRO LED HE and ask my friend to call off his pet Beholder.

If that doesn't work I cast HERB LODE and the Beholder starts excitedly mining from the dank weed vein.

Scaly Haylie

I go to my friend's place and borrow HE LED ORB, enabling me to cast electronic light spells

Peg Sliderskew
I cast BLEED HOR, causing him to gush blood and feel slut shamed at the same time.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Plebian Parasite

an ANAGRAMANCER? no no no, i'm an ARCANE RAG MAN

They Might Be

Plebian Parasite posted:

an ANAGRAMANCER? no no no, i'm an ARCANE RAG MAN

it took a while to absorb ANGER MAN, he holds most of the other personalities in check

google THIS

I roll a 1 and accidentally cast HERO BLED. Avenge me...

Petr
I cast HOLE BRED and gently caress the beholder's mom

----------------

Petr
While I'm loving its mom, I cast LO, BE HERD and it turns into a bunch of sheep

----------------

alnilam

I, a French wizard, cast LE HED ROB and steal the beholder's thoughts, gaining a +10 advantage since i know its next move. I then strike with my stale baguette pike

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

I cast OLDE HERB and smoke him out

A LOVELY LAD fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 5, 2017

google THIS

I cast BOLDER EH and summon an unusually assertive Canadian to my aid.

Petr
I cast HE LOB RED and throw red paint all over the beholder's new fur coat, the murdering fuckhead

----------------

They Might Be

it's a good thing spells are super slow.

I'll shop up the best spell tomorrow mornin and give ol ANAGRAMANCER his dark middle chapter of opponents (2 of 3)

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 05:30 on May 6, 2017

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

They Might Be posted:

I'll shop up the best spell tomorrow mornin and give ol ANAGRAMANCER his dark middle chapter of opponents (2 of 3)

I'm casting anyway :colbert:

I cast REBEL HO, a toothless 23-year-old girl in a Confederate flag bikini appears and gives him chlamydia

They Might Be

titties posted:

I'm casting anyway :colbert:

I cast REBEL HO, a toothless 23-year-old girl in a Confederate flag bikini appears and gives him chlamydia

if the ANAGRAMANCER had a boss his name would have a b, an o, and at least one s in it

i like your MAN RAGE

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

gently caress, i never finished high school

He was still REBEL HO'D, though, idgaf

Petr

They Might Be posted:

Uh I don't think you realize that you've committed yourself to a constant flow of early-access updates for the foreseeable future. You can't cap this firehose of comedy.

----------------

crusty

Crustacean
Op casts GABBER on the BUGBEAR, who reverses the spell with a casual "no u"

They Might Be

Thinking quickly, the ANAGRAMANCER casts HOLD BEER on the beast.

It smiles.

They Might Be

Eager to press his advantage, and not thinking very clearly, he shouts HEOELRDB!

Its has no effect. The Beholder grimaces.

They Might Be

Sensing victory is close at hand, you come up with a dank combo on the fly. OLDE HERB! HERB LODE!

They Might Be

Let's see what this beast is thinking-- LE HED ROB.

A wave of paranoia washes over you, you're pretty sure you might be dieing. That herb looked pretty olde, maybe it was too olde? Your tongue feels pretty big in your mouth.

Snapping back to your normal mindset, you know just the thing to end this conflict. BOLDER EH.

They Might Be

You savor the beautiful scenery of Jasper National Park in the stoic company of your Canadian friend for a few moments, when you are suddenly overcome by a horrid smell and terrible shrieking. It's your next foe, the COCKATRICE

alnilam

lol

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I cast CAT COCKIER and a frenzy of fierce felines flocks to the fray.

City of Glompton

I cast RICE AT COCK it's not a spell just hoping this bag of delicious rice distracts him while I run away

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Moose_Knuck
I bedazzle with CAT ROCK ICE. The beast flaunts it's feline-studded diamond coat.

google THIS

First I apply ICE TO CRACK, soothing his hemorrhoids and causing him to drop his guard.

Then I give him a COCA TICKER. He goes into dangerous blow-induced tachycardia.

Peg Sliderskew
I cast C.C. ORC A TIKE, using my email account to summon a cheeky young orc to my aid.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose_Knuck
I cast TIC OCK RACE, banishing the demon to an eternal hell-quest pursuing the missing two letters.

Moose_Knuck fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 6, 2017

• Locked thread