Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
I cast COKE RAT CIC and a snitch with a cocaine habit rats him out to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for being an illegal immigrant and also a drug dealer, and for h*ckin' up our beloved National Parks with his stank.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I cast ACETIC CORK. He takes one sniff and rejects his bottle of wine, which I slyly take for myself.

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I cast ACE TRI-COCK and plug all his fuckin holes real good

Petr
I cast ARCTIC COKE and the cockatrice is torn apart by CGI polar bears

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I cast COCK ICE ART. I pull my phone out and dazzle the beast with beautiful photoshops of hard dicks decked out with diamond chains, rings. THe pics were already bookmarked

google THIS

We'd better neutralize that stone gaze so I summon RICK, ECO CAT, to scratch out its eyes while lecturing it about renewable energy.

cda

by Hand Knit

lmbo calrissian posted:

I cast COCK ICE ART. I pull my phone out and dazzle the beast with beautiful photoshops of hard dicks decked out with diamond chains, rings. THe pics were already bookmarked

----------------

Petr
Oh no a zombie Eric Holder shambles into view because somebody cast BE HOLDER on the beholder corpse

----------------

Moose_Knuck

lmbo calrissian posted:

yep

Petr
I COCK RECTA and stick my dick in a bunch of asses, which doesn't help with the cocatrice but it's a fun way to spend my turn

----------------

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I cast TRICK AI CEO C and hack the corps money stash
Then
I cast CRACK ICE TO, summoni g Ice T's estranged second cousin

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I cast CRACK ICE TO, summoni g Ice T's estranged second cousin

google THIS

I cast ACT COCKIER on myself and advance on the beast, saying "Oh, you wanna go? Come on, you wanna piece of me?" At first he is cowed by my newfound bravado, but I fail my will save and start hypocritically attacking him on Twitter and planning my presidential campaign.

Scroon

I cast EROTIC CACK to summon a dung golem in a bikini that will seduce the cockatrice

If it succeeds in its saving throw then we have to attend their civil union ceremony in Maine 6 months from now

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I cast "Ace Coc Trick", a spell of bewilderment on our Cockatrice "friend"... No doubt he is utterly confused and dyslexic now.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

I cast OK CECI CART. my food wagon selling acceptably decent chickpea dishes at average prices tempts the cockatrice to look through her pockets for loose change, creating a distraction that allows me to run far away.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

I cast RICE COAT and encumber the beast with a coating of sticky sticky rice

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I cast ACE CROCK IT and out appears my ace brand crockpot appears, engulfing the beastie and rendering it into a hearty stew.

I have also casted CC REKT COAI, allowing me to absolutely pro level destroy Cockatrices Of All Inclinations at the RTS game Command and Conquer.

google THIS

*squints at the few remaining anagrams on the list* Ok, um, I cast I TRACE COCK. No wait, I CATER COCK. It's mostly cocks now.

No wait, CITE A CROCK. Heck yeah, totally quoting a liar. Owned.

cda

by Hand Knit
I cast CCARIKTEOC and confuse it to death.

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I cast COCK AT RICE and point my sad flaccid wang in the direction of a sack of rice in the corner. Nothing happens except that the other members of my party point and laugh.

SniperWoreConverse

RIA COCK ETC makes the river storm up and partially flood the valley, washes away the monster, and then does the rest of the anagrams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

google THIS

I cast PO twice, so the cops can round up OP and bring them back to this thread.

They Might Be

google THIS posted:

I cast PO twice, so the cops can round up OP and bring them back to this thread.

It works!

City of Glompton posted:

I cast RICE AT COCK it's not a spell just hoping this bag of delicious rice distracts him while I run away

The cockatrice is bemused by the shiny blue color, but can't seem to comprehend that there is food inside the bag.

The beasts eyes begin to darken, and dangerous beams turn the fragrant basmati rice into solid stone!

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 17:15 on May 12, 2017

They Might Be

The ANAGRAMANCER takes a deep sniff. He can no longer smell the 2-Acetyl-1-pyrroline that gives the basmati its unique fragrance, but he can smell one thing: a combo.

alnilam posted:

I cast RICE COAT and encumber the beast with a coating of sticky sticky rice

The Cockatrice is too weighed down by his own stone-y creation to move. You can tell it knows it's darned to heck. Its eyes begin to glow grey again.

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 12, 2017

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
wish i'd noticed this thread earlier. i don't want to dox myself but my sentence made it to the winners page this year

i also wrote the "cojones" sentence from 2015

They Might Be

lmbo calrissian posted:

The ANAGRAMANCER starts to take out his phone, but realizes at the last moment that this one's probably a bad idea.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I cast CAT COCKIER and a frenzy of fierce felines flocks to the fray.

A large pile of cats thumps down on the ground.

Unfortunately, they're all so full of themselves that they can't work together to break out of their cuddle pile in time before the stone vision takes them.

This is going to take a single cocky cat, one that's so smug and self assured in his correctness that he'll be able to strike the decisive blow.

google THIS posted:

We'd better neutralize that stone gaze so I summon RICK, ECO CAT, to scratch out its eyes while lecturing it about renewable energy.

Soaring in on the breeze, Rick knows he's only got one shot to stop this bird disturbing the work of geologists and earth scientists for years to come. With one quick swipe, he decapitates the burdened beast!

The ANAGRAMANCER senses his final foe is at hand, and settles in a moment, waiting for it to appear.

They Might Be

After building a fire and roasting some questionable Cockatrice meat, the ANAGRAMANCER just begins to nod off when all of the sudden, the final beast lands at the camp.

It's the GYNOSPHINX!

alnilam

I cast HYPNO X-SIN, hypnotizing her and giving her a post-hypnotic suggestion to live a virtuous life without sin when she wakes up, therefore she won't attack me and also will live ab etter life, i case because i care :)

ty manifisto

Moose_Knuck
I cast PHO N SING, charming the monster with sultry karaoke and Vietnamese noodles.

google THIS

I cast NIX GYPS, HON, but I am mistaken about the sphinx's ethnic background and my embarrassed grandson quietly informs me that it's not polite to call them that anymore.

I follow up with NOSHING PYX, but she isn't Catholic either and is uninterested in chowing down on communion wafers.

google THIS

Finally, in a flash of inspiration, I cast SYPHONING X, cursing her with a lazy former spouse who starts collecting alimony from her.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I cast NOX-ING, which causes her to be enveloped in a cloud of nitrous oxide gas.

Petr
I discover that the Gynosphinx once got up to some shady stuff with a call boy in a seedy tavern, and blackmail her with HOGS INN PYX

----------------

google THIS

She files a restraining order against me, but I secretly alter the form, marking the wrong field for her signature. After I get her to SIGN PHONY X, I allow her to bask in her false security while I plan my next move.

google THIS

"First we gonna rock, Then we gonna roll,
Then we let it pop, go let it go," I rap mysteriously while swinging a watch in front of the sphinx's face. She is lulled into a trance as I SING HYPNO X.

Darkman Fanpage
i cast HOGS INN on the gynosphinx! she is sent to an inn run by hogs and has a terrible time there because pigs cant run an inn!

Peg Sliderskew

google THIS posted:

Finally, in a flash of inspiration, I cast SYPHONING X, cursing her with a lazy former spouse who starts collecting alimony from her.

Not even going to try to equal this.

I cast G, Y NO SPHINX? and she vanishes in a puff of txtspk.

Peg Sliderskew fucked around with this message at 21:25 on May 12, 2017

Courtesy of Manifisto

Petr
I cast SHINY POG NX and, much like Pog and Northern Exposure, the Gynosphinx just kind of fades away as everyone forgets about it.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

hockey jockey posted:

I cast G, Y NO SPHINX? and she vanishes in a puff of txtspk.

• Locked thread