Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
I cast HOLE BRED and gently caress the beholder's mom

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
While I'm loving its mom, I cast LO, BE HERD and it turns into a bunch of sheep

----------------

Petr
I cast HE LOB RED and throw red paint all over the beholder's new fur coat, the murdering fuckhead

----------------

Petr

They Might Be posted:

it's a good thing spells are super slow.

I'll shop up the best spell tomorrow mornin and give ol ANAGRAMANCER his dark middle chapter of opponents (2 of 3)

Uh I don't think you realize that you've committed yourself to a constant flow of early-access updates for the foreseeable future. You can't cap this firehose of comedy.

----------------

Petr
I cast ARCTIC COKE and the cockatrice is torn apart by CGI polar bears

----------------

Petr
Oh no a zombie Eric Holder shambles into view because somebody cast BE HOLDER on the beholder corpse

----------------

Petr
I COCK RECTA and stick my dick in a bunch of asses, which doesn't help with the cocatrice but it's a fun way to spend my turn

----------------

Petr
I discover that the Gynosphinx once got up to some shady stuff with a call boy in a seedy tavern, and blackmail her with HOGS INN PYX

----------------

Petr
I cast SHINY POG NX and, much like Pog and Northern Exposure, the Gynosphinx just kind of fades away as everyone forgets about it.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
THEY MIGHT BE? Nope, BETT HIM GEYH

----------------

• Locked thread