Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

I groan as my ex walks in. Ugh, matters are still so complicated. Fortunately, I am an ANAGRAMANCER, and am well prepared to deal with this. I cast: "X? Syphoning, G!" My friend, Gus, sneaks off to the parking lot. My buddy steals all the gas out of her car, as mine is empty, so we don't have to worry about her trying to run us over or anything. Up to you guys to finish this fight, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

you used an extra G

I meant, X? Syphonin', G! I know that's not the correct spelling of siphoning anyway, but anagram magic has some leeway.

joke_explainer

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I let er rip and i cast SPIN HNGY OX, sending a ton of malnourished bovine at the sphinx like some beefy beyblade with knives taped on.

Y HI, SPONX GON, I inform the gynosphinx as her favorite offbrand shapewear go out of stock.

lol

joke_explainer

sorry jett I didn't realize you already did syphoning and better than me I was rushing

joke_explainer

hockey jockey posted:

I loved this thread.

• Locked thread