Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
wish i'd noticed this thread earlier. i don't want to dox myself but my sentence made it to the winners page this year

i also wrote the "cojones" sentence from 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

lmbo calrissian posted:

I cast HOPING SYNX, serenading her on stage with a michael buble hit and hoping i dont gently caress up the lip synch, revealing i'm only in this for the sex (buble fans will know this is a little jab at his career history)
I outdo your steamy little charade with some PHOXY SING'N'.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

joke_explainer posted:

I groan as my ex walks in. Ugh, matters are still so complicated. Fortunately, I am an ANAGRAMANCER, and am well prepared to deal with this. I cast: "X? Syphoning, G!" My friend, Gus, sneaks off to the parking lot. My buddy steals all the gas out of her car, as mine is empty, so we don't have to worry about her trying to run us over or anything. Up to you guys to finish this fight, though.
you used an extra G

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Scroon posted:

OK "a/s/liquor" is good
as is the thread at large

thanks 4 the laughs They Might Be

• Locked thread