Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

I cast BRO LED HE and ask my friend to call off his pet Beholder.

If that doesn't work I cast HERB LODE and the Beholder starts excitedly mining from the dank weed vein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I roll a 1 and accidentally cast HERO BLED. Avenge me...

google THIS

I cast BOLDER EH and summon an unusually assertive Canadian to my aid.

google THIS

First I apply ICE TO CRACK, soothing his hemorrhoids and causing him to drop his guard.

Then I give him a COCA TICKER. He goes into dangerous blow-induced tachycardia.

google THIS

I cast ACETIC CORK. He takes one sniff and rejects his bottle of wine, which I slyly take for myself.

google THIS

We'd better neutralize that stone gaze so I summon RICK, ECO CAT, to scratch out its eyes while lecturing it about renewable energy.

google THIS

I cast ACT COCKIER on myself and advance on the beast, saying "Oh, you wanna go? Come on, you wanna piece of me?" At first he is cowed by my newfound bravado, but I fail my will save and start hypocritically attacking him on Twitter and planning my presidential campaign.

google THIS

*squints at the few remaining anagrams on the list* Ok, um, I cast I TRACE COCK. No wait, I CATER COCK. It's mostly cocks now.

No wait, CITE A CROCK. Heck yeah, totally quoting a liar. Owned.

google THIS

I cast PO twice, so the cops can round up OP and bring them back to this thread.

google THIS

I cast NIX GYPS, HON, but I am mistaken about the sphinx's ethnic background and my embarrassed grandson quietly informs me that it's not polite to call them that anymore.

I follow up with NOSHING PYX, but she isn't Catholic either and is uninterested in chowing down on communion wafers.

google THIS

Finally, in a flash of inspiration, I cast SYPHONING X, cursing her with a lazy former spouse who starts collecting alimony from her.

google THIS

She files a restraining order against me, but I secretly alter the form, marking the wrong field for her signature. After I get her to SIGN PHONY X, I allow her to bask in her false security while I plan my next move.

google THIS

"First we gonna rock, Then we gonna roll,
Then we let it pop, go let it go," I rap mysteriously while swinging a watch in front of the sphinx's face. She is lulled into a trance as I SING HYPNO X.

google THIS

I summon a HNG ONIX SPY. I'm no Pokémon expert but I don't think he's very stealthy. I'm sure he can make up for it by seducing the sphinx with his generous endowment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

sorry jett I didn't realize you already did syphoning and better than me I was rushing

it's all good, I got two out of three killshots

• Locked thread