Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

If Christos can win today, I'm going to be so drat happy. I think all the 4th round games are streamed online this year? Even though it'll be like 2am here, I'm going to stay up to watch the first half of that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

loooooool.

I'm glad I stayed up for this

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

After watching the first part of the Cinci game a couple days ago, I really hope they make the final

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Hello Towel posted:

It's been bumped up to ESPN!

I really really hope Cincy pulls off the upset today, because I want them to host the final at some point.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

New England had a brilliant chance not even 4 minutes in, DC's best defender is once again #69 Goal Post.

e: And NE apparently thinks that forwards should be allowed to hang out next to the goal by themselves

binge crotching fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 29, 2017

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Easy handball call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I am not at all surprised to find that Seattle lost, given the horrible lineup they fielded.

• Locked thread