Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

awyeahz posted:

Trying to watch a 240p stream of Indy Eleven taking on the Mid Michigan Bucks in a warehouse in Detroit. Thats the magic of the lamar hunt us open cup

https://twitter.com/IndyEleven/status/864988750899814400

e.: cosmos are down 3-1 lmao

I saw the Fire lose to the Bucks there one awful year. I'll never forget that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Welp the Fire second-string lineup looks like dogshit against St. Louis. I hope we can steal a goal and get settled.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

hahahah that was ridiculous

Solignac with the backheel volley to put the Fire up

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Paddyb posted:

St. Louis have got the wind at their backs and are getting too many chances, this sucks

Seconded. They just gotta close it out.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

The Fire keep finding ways to grind out wins. That makes me hopeful for the rest of the season. Even if the defense looked badly suspect at times tonight.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Cincinnati is going to be a fun road trip for Fire fans.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I'm giving up a day of work to go down to Cincinnati, so it'd better be a good game. And the Fire had better win.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Cincinnati/Chicago will be broadcast on ESPN2.

It's been bumped up to ESPN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

good morning, i travelled to cincinnati to see my team lose and now i am dead inside

the protest was good though

• Locked thread