Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I'm on my way to the University of Mary Washington to witness the mighty Fredericksburg FC play...somebody. I don't honestly care, it's competitive football and my hometown made it into the competition for the second year running.

Just making it an extra round can keep these little baby teams solvent. I'm hoping for a more entertaining affair than last year's nil-draw PK loss. But really, it's a stupidly nice day out. 70 and blue skies.

Go find your nearby tiny rear end team and have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Fredericksburg get destroyed by Christos FC's Peter Caringi, 3-0 on his hat trick, no joy exists in Fredericksburg, as ever

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Hungryjack posted:

Christos FC is an amateur soccer team and DC United is a team of professional athletes.

That's never stopped them before.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Bet your house on Christos. They've already beaten Richmond and Olsen has expressed nothing but contempt for the tournament since winning it saved his job five years ago.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Boston, I am in you.

This game isn't gonna be good, so who's gonna suck more

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Reminder that New Jersey will never, ever win a tournament. They don't know how. Failure at the critical hurdle is their lifelong tradition. As long as they're breathing, they will fail.

Kansas City must succeed. They have the Wind of History in their wings. And they can actually win poo poo.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
My team has alienated me completely, but I can always take joy that Jersey Can't Close

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Oh man now they have hope, even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Four Open Cups for KC. A club run right and built correctly with a good fanbase. Good for them.

• Locked thread