Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

whypick1 posted:

Colorado was down 2-0 to OKC Energy, but won 3-2 on an 89th minute goal. Guess we have to wait until tomorrow for lower-division upset.

Rapids basically forgot to show up for the first half and it felt like they threw out anyone who needed minutes. Second half, "oh wait we have to actually try?" Made adjustments, subs, altitude, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

In Rapids v Dallas, the stream is completely unwatchable and the dsl modem it's on is overwhelmed. This is fun. Radio broadcast is working tho.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Tigren posted:

drat, it was probably just last year that you were lucky to even see illegal streams of the US Open Cup. I guess we have to be happy with what we get with the officially sanctioned streams.

What I wouldn't give for Afghani streamers to pick up USOC games.

It's just Dallas being cheap on the stream again. Most of the time they work fine...no issues last round. Same thing happened until about 50' in Rapids at Dallas last year.

Meanwhile 1-0 Dallas as the Rapids only notable off-season signing, Nana Boateng, gives up a really *stupid* penalty and Diaz converts easily. Given that the stream isn't working and the Rapids appear to be slowly regressing to their usual standard...I'm sure I'll watch to the end. Stockholm syndrome or something kicking in.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids look like poo poo but only trail 2-1. Kinda shocking. Not too shocking Mekeil Williams is getting beaten like a rented mule tho.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids trail 3-1 with minutes to spare. Thanks to their horrendous roster management, a bizarre philosophy of not carrying 30 guys, injuries, and a defender who got two yellows, they have 9 men on the pitch.

Anyone know where I can buy a gigantic wooden spoon? I just want to be ready for October when these guys finish dead last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

whypick1 posted:

Look at this guy complaining about only having 9 men on the field. Come back when it's at 7. :colbert:

Good point. Kind of wish the meltdown had kept going now. "How bad can this get? Can it become a truly epic collapse instead of just typical Rapids?" Shame there's still half the season left and the Rapids will likely be doormats.

• Locked thread