Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler

this is a thread for goon people who do not hang out in a thread usually long enough to engage with it much, or maybe sometimes post for some minutes in an active thread here and there every month or so-

it is also for all kinds of people! but I was curious if anyone else had similar posting habits,
maybe we can trade tips and hints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
i have never posted, or even considered making a post.

Peanut Butler

oh no do you go backward in time and this is the last post us forwards will see
i hope not

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
:justpost:

sig by vanisher™®

posting smiling
i might have accidentally hit the post button before, but never on purpose.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Posting is ok to do sometimes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
nobody knows me and I'm not interesting enough to be a forums superstar but I find many posts to be informative and also funny or even sometimes slightly disturbing and am looking forward to laughing and learning more in the future!

hoverboard Humpty-Dumpty

^^ you're in good company

sometimes I post but mostly I don't.

i think appreciating from afar is its own reward

sometimes I vote 5 and get a small thrill

edit: I like good threads here and have a bad habit of capitals and punctuals sometimes.

Impkins Patootie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpaIfCY79gc

joke_explainer

phallocentriloquist posted:

nobody knows me and I'm not interesting enough to be a forums superstar but I find many posts to be informative and also funny or even sometimes slightly disturbing and am looking forward to laughing and learning more in the future!

I would love to read more posts by you, I bet you are way funnier and more interesting than you think! The best part of BYOB is you don't even have to be funny, even lame attempts to funny won't draw scorn in general, so you can just keep trying until you say something and people are like OMG SOMEBODY MADE A GOOD JOKE AND I DON'T RECOGNIZE THE NAME THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

They Might Be

you goons sure are something awful

but I know for sure you have two things inside you--

a skeleton, and a good joke

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 06:50 on May 6, 2017

deep dish peat moss

I almost only ever post in my own threads

Dads Dip Cup

while it can certainly be rewarding to spend many long hours honing your skills and plumbing the depths of the posting experience, as I get older I find myself more often just wanting to relax and post on easy mode

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

used to post a lot, now i post a bit
byob

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Manifisto

They Might Be posted:

+ often, a burriot

ty nesamdoom!

super sweet best pal

They Might Be posted:

Two things that make me happy.

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
this really is a cool place to chill and hang out with friends imo

is anybody else thinking about lunch? i sure am

Moose_Knuck

Scroon

This post is a bookmark I'll return to later when I think of something clever I can insert here

Peanut Butler

joke_explainer posted:

I would love to read more posts by you, I bet you are way funnier and more interesting than you think! The best part of BYOB is you don't even have to be funny, even lame attempts to funny won't draw scorn in general, so you can just keep trying until you say something and people are like OMG SOMEBODY MADE A GOOD JOKE AND I DON'T RECOGNIZE THE NAME THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

byob is like someone took fyads 'cool place to hang out' tagline and applied it unironically
is good and fun and comfy

rat-born cock

"Garbage! Trash! Offal! Debris! Come and get it! Nothing whole or undamaged! Crap, tripe, and useless piles of shit. You know you want it."
this applies to me

well that was fun, bye

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

sig by vanisher™®

Plebian Parasite

*notices all the unsullied rap sheets* *wipes drool from mouth*

Impkins Patootie

phallocentriloquist posted:

this really is a cool place to chill and hang out with friends imo

is anybody else thinking about lunch? i sure am

i am already thinking of 2morrows lunch!

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
I insert my posts into a thread on occasion. It usually feels good but others are often unsatisfied.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

Farg
dippin eggs into the sac

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
aw yea this is the thread for me

thanks Manifisto!

vanisher

Casually posting e day

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

impure flutter

i'm here and i'm effortposting, i'm doing it right now and trying really really hard

i was born to effortpost

impure flutter fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 8, 2017

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
That's not my post, officer. I'm just making it for a friend.

High on the hog, 90's style.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
I'm postin

sig by vanisher™®

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
I'm trying to post more also my parents complain I don't see them enough working on that. Maybe a name change could help me.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i always get really into posting for a week or two adn then i stop for a while, i dunno why, i just cant keep it going i guess. im sorry u guys :(

Fredflonston

I use my gigglin' face when BYOB postin.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
I wish I could make threads on mobile. Then I'd really build some momentum. By the time I get home I have too much distraction to make a post.

Historical Wizards

I tend to make a series of posts and the retreat back into the meatworld after that exhausting attempt at "socializing"

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Bobby Deluxe

ill bite

Peanut Butler

here i am posting again hi byob

lotsa good relatable posting in this thread thanks a million to everyone making it possible

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i forgot what i was going to post, but i guess i'll just post something here for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

i always get really into posting for a week or two adn then i stop for a while, i dunno why, i just cant keep it going i guess. im sorry u guys :(

the byob/purge cycle 🔃🍃⛩️

• Locked thread