Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler

this is a thread for goon people who do not hang out in a thread usually long enough to engage with it much, or maybe sometimes post for some minutes in an active thread here and there every month or so-

it is also for all kinds of people! but I was curious if anyone else had similar posting habits,
maybe we can trade tips and hints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

oh no do you go backward in time and this is the last post us forwards will see
i hope not

Peanut Butler

joke_explainer posted:

I would love to read more posts by you, I bet you are way funnier and more interesting than you think! The best part of BYOB is you don't even have to be funny, even lame attempts to funny won't draw scorn in general, so you can just keep trying until you say something and people are like OMG SOMEBODY MADE A GOOD JOKE AND I DON'T RECOGNIZE THE NAME THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

byob is like someone took fyads 'cool place to hang out' tagline and applied it unironically
is good and fun and comfy

Peanut Butler

here i am posting again hi byob

lotsa good relatable posting in this thread thanks a million to everyone making it possible

Peanut Butler

here I am, digging the diverse display of goon experience (goonperience) happening itt

Peanut Butler

insomnia and youtube while I make some chicken rice mostly

Peanut Butler

these are all nice things to hear
I just wrapped a play it was fun

Peanut Butler

Corby Haas posted:

I am going to post sometimes like oh hey this is interesting I can make a valuable contribution to the discussion but I feel obligated to read the entire thread first as a matter of politeness and I never finish the whole thread because I have too many tabs open and I have to go 2008 Rambo on my tabs but I have a bunch of starred threads in my User Control Panel so one day I will finish them and post more but I think the Warhammer 40k Black Library thread is longer than the entire content of the Black Library.

you never need worry about that with this thread, friend, just start in wherever!

it's a good feeling, the feeling of manchmalgoon congregation

Peanut Butler

same except its my drawing my favorite fruits life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

Sub Harrison posted:

Just wanna say thanks for the thread. Us sometimers are easily intimidated by the quality of advanced posters.

I'm working on it tho. I just started a 3 month program to move me from lurker to a byob signature.

any time of course
The chat thread is good too but sometimes you just wanna float down a lazy river (the thread) and sip on an e-beer (the posts)

• Locked thread