Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JT Jag posted:

In 20 minutes

Thanks for creating the thread, I think Waffleman accidentally locked the normal one and then fell asleep????

Don't put this on me, I ain't TwoPair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Your reminder that with this season being 12 episodes, they are not going to go into the basement.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

JT Jag posted:

So, question: why did it take so long for the anime to be continued? Was the manga super-slow-paced, was the release schedule hosed, or both?

I think it was just they were waiting for a good stopping point. Which makes it ironic since because this season is only 12 episodes, they'll reach a point in the manga where they coulda probably done this last year.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Hace posted:

Do people still care about attack on titan? The first season blew up huge but I don't see anybody talk about this season lol.

They simply took too long and the fire died.

• Locked thread