Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I bought one of those off Aliexpress like a month ago, and using it was addictive for like the first few days but I haven't really touched it since.

Guess I'm not a 'tistic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Kickstarter is a loving cancer

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Drone_Fragger posted:

Fidget spinners are hilarious too because the women who invented them was dirt poor and couldn't afford to defend or re-new the patent and then when it expired other companies just swooped in to steal it.

Capitalism at work people! The most effective way to determine who is smart and who is poor.

Ahahahaha yeah and then even poorer people undercut the big companies selling them and you can get them factory direct for a fraction of the price that sure showed those poors!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Drone_Fragger, the only way he can get hard is when poor people have a very slim chance of escaping the crushing despair of poverty but then get hosed over by the cold emotionless whims of capitalism.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

BIG DICK BOBBY posted:

You're such a huge pussy it's hard to believe I've never hosed you

you have never hosed anyone

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

poopnanners posted:

Banning toys in class makes sense to me. Not entirely sure why that makes teachers bad.

Yeah great but in my experience they don't even ban toys "in class" they just ban whatever popular thing the kids are into because of (insert dumb reason here). POGs were banned because they "promoted gambling" or some dumb poo poo like that, not because we were taking them to class and throwing them around the room.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Make a fidget toy that subtly looks and feels like a pair of balls and boom, money in the bank my friends.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Neurotypicals using fidget spinners is just as bad as able-bodied people using wheelchairs

What about skinny people using rascal scooters?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

realbez posted:

I'm pretty sure I still have all my pogs

me too, but then I didn't have that many because I was a poor

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Rutibex posted:

actually they are very good with money, and they now have so much money that crap like this is a impulse buy to them. i dont know if that makes you feel better about it

Cooking and selling meth to other trailer trash who are slightly too dumb to cook it themselves doesn't make you good with money. Spending your entire Gamestop paycheck on a single metal autistic child's toy doesn't make you good with money.

I guarantee those are the only two types of people buying $400 fidget toys shaped like skulls and shurikens, manchildren and drug dealers.

Huh... well. Also lol "bespoke spinners". I only buy the finest artisinal spinners from my bespoke spinsmith.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 00:37 on May 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Well that's what you get for vaccinating your kid, buddy.

• Locked thread