Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I see a lot of people complain about how distracting or annoying they are. Yall don't even know autism i have a friend who uses those plastic ball clacker noisemakers to self-stim.

The moor uncomfortable he gets the faster the clack like some kind of social anxiety geiger counter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

all these successful campaigns and no one wants to fund my toilet seat coated with the color changing stuff from mood rings so you ca tell if the seat is till warm from someone else without sitting

the problem is the end users who will benefit from them have no need at home and store owners wouldnt be assed to buy them

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yo-Yos were the poo poo. My school had a big assembly for Yo-Yos, got all the kids to buy one then a week later they banned them. lol what a loving scam that was.

we had this exact assembly.

the traveling yo-yo salestroupe must have been a hell of a gig, going town to town working primary schools and pounding strange in the motel 6, living off fast food

• Locked thread