Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

When I got bored in school I just tended to nod off, but then I guess I'm from a time before ADHD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Xaris posted:

check ur privilege you wasp

not everyone has the privilege of not devolving into a fat furry mlp monster with matching sonic the hedgehog tshirt, shoes, and lunchbox twitching around like a crackhead while edc-ing 10 different $200 spinners on each finger at every moment

What is edc-ing? That's a new one to me.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I just pick at the calluses on my thumbs like a normal person.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

At first, I was prolly pissed at the idea of fidget spinners. Then I was mearly apathetic to them. Now after taking my new job, and making money off them, I love them. Everyone line up for your blue tooth enabled fidget spinner. I have no idea how that work, or if they even designed to ever work, and I don't have to, but I know some idiot will buy them.

Automatically upload your highest rpms to facebook.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jellidelic posted:

i have a friend who teaches 6th grade and she says these are a real problem in her classroom

But I thought they were supposed to help the apparently 100% of kids who have ADD now concentrate.

• Locked thread