Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Tim Whatley posted:

My 11 year old cousin and all his friends play Minecraft, have these fidget spinners, dab, and another dumb fad: wear Under Armour everything with shorts and high knee socks with Under Armour flip flops to school every day. They all are poo poo, like all kids. YOUTHS!

Wtf this sounds awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Robo Reagan posted:

i, too, immediately make the connection between fidgeting with dumb poo poo in your pockets and school shootings

Lol if you dont immediately look for any reason to think of horrible tragedies

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I mean your posting immediately made me think of your posting.

Now your on the right track

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Rutibex posted:

i would make each block out of a different precision machined exotic metal

Here is my wallet.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Mozi posted:

... that rot away after a couple weeks so you have to stay subscribed to the Meat Spinner weekly mystery box specials!

??? You eat them after they go rotten

Dumbass

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GigaPeon posted:

My coworker bought some for $5 at the drug store ironically, but now we play with them unironically.

Hows your autism going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I don't think the Reddit man makes half a mil a year or else he probably wouldn't be bragging about his wealth to children with fidget spinners. But hey this is trumps America

• Locked thread