Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i have very strong opinions about this, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

My only real problem with these fidget toys are they remind me of a character in a book I read. He stole a bullet from his step-dad and would carry it in his pocket and rub it when ever he got anxious. At first he would fantasize about fighting against terrorist who would take over the school, but by the end of the book he was fantasizing about shooting up the school himself.

Recently, I discovered my grandmother has a tick that's causing her her to rip out her hair. Maybe I'll buy her a fidget cube to keep her hands busy, since I don't want her to hurt herself with a spinner.

i, too, immediately make the connection between fidgeting with dumb poo poo in your pockets and school shootings

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grem posted:

My son was all about these things. I bought him one and I have never seen him use it. I'm afraid he is too dull to be into fads.

he'll fit right in on SA once he fails to do anything with his life

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
fidget spinners are such a big thing now that my publix is selling them but i havent actually seen one being used by someone irl so i dont know whos buying them

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh okay so they're the new pog

• Locked thread