Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Xaris posted:

lmao if you buy $10 fidget spinners like some kind of cheap skate poor, get on my level nooblets

http://www.torqbar.com/products

$170

:smug:
https://www.revolvemakers.com/shop/bathgate-artifact-spinner

note the availability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I don't understand how this grew into such a fad. All the fads I grew up with had some kind of use. I have a feeling it's from the lack of attention span all these whipper snappers have these days..

when the gently caress did you grow up. like the only things that happened in the years I was a kid were tamagotchis, beanie babies, Magic cards, and pogs, I don't remember an era of auto maintenance or campfire building or whatever coming before or since

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

I had "adhd" because my classes were mind numbingly boring and they taught to the lowest common denominator, coincidentally when I was offered a chance to take college classes instead of highschool ones my diagnosis disappeared. I have a feeling a lot of the kids who have too much energy in class are simply at the point where they understood the concept being discussed the first time and now have 50 minutes to burn while the teacher repeats themselves 100 times.

I could see playing with a spinner thingy back then I guess, instead I mostly just fidgeted with my pencils.

it would've taken me like ten minutes to get bored, absentmindedly disassemble it to look at the ball bearings, start hoarding a pocket full of them and then lose them all over the floor. there is no way these things are equipped for actual add kids

• Locked thread