Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

pentyne posted:

Pay $10-20 for some chunk of plastic and now its the hot new trend?

These are like three bucks from AliExpress, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
omg it spins

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

emoji posted:

Why didn't she just have a manufacturer make them for her, even for an unfair cut which would still be a lot of money for her, or sell the patent, instead of literally doing nothing with the patent.

The whole thing was just another 3D printer boondoggle, sounds like she has sour grapes about not capitalising on it when she had the chance.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I'm glad kids still get to go experience the disappointment of having schools ban a popular harmless plaything because the teachers are giant tools who suck at their jobs, it's an important part of developing a healthy distrust of authority and disgust for middle management.

It's not a real fad until there's some bullshit urban legend about it totally killing or horribly injuring a child, though.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

That's a pretty rad slammer

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Toadstrieb posted:

What happened to the value of cultivating a calm, even bearing?

People always seem to forget that a part of strong stoicism is minding your own business and not whining about things that have literally no impact or effect on you.

Guy Mann fucked around with this message at 07:01 on May 9, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Dely Apple posted:

I asked my friend who is a teacher if this poo poo was real (I mean what do you loving do with it once you spin it a couple times), all it did was cause five minutes of rage at these drat kids and their ball bearing distractions from their coursework

:wow:

Your friend is wasting his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Old Man Yells At Top

• Locked thread