Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Pick posted:

i still have my push scooter and gently caress if there will anything less than abec 5s in that baby

Just lol if you think higher abec numbers means better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Hopper posted:

We've had so many fads, from those plastic pacifiers and pogs to those allegedly Greek beads on strings. They all were useless toys but I guess since every misbehaving kid of fail-parents nowadays is attributed autism, these spinners sell like hotcakes.

Re: Greek beads, Komboloi are so much more dignified than beglari or fidget spinners.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worry_beads?wprov=sfla1

I carry a set of komboloi daily and it looks like something old world , like a rosary. Instead of something that cost China 20c to make

Jestery fucked around with this message at 06:34 on May 29, 2017

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Dreddout posted:

:same:

:goonsay: my autism soother is quite dignified!

I mean, yeah :shrug:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I think if you go on public transport or look around next time you are at the shops just look how many people are fiddling with their phone case or are dangling their keys.

These fidget spinners latch onto something very inately human. I guess it's just a shame they are so doofy

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Dreddout posted:

Let's be real. If societal conventions didn't dissuade us from doing so, we would all be absentmindedly pawing at our genitals 24/7

I'm jacking off right now

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I just touch my Weiner with my fidget spinner

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

ElGroucho posted:

So is it acceptable to fidget with my dick yet or what

:siren: nsfw :siren:
:siren: nsfw :siren: