Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
thats last months fidget toy, get with the times gramps now its all about MOONDROP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1iCq3tOuM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7leq3vn8P3A

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zahi posted:

This might be a controversial statement but I don't think people should sit at a desk for 8 hours a day everyday like some retards.

if people didnt get paid to sit around at a desk for 8 hours a day there would be no posts

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sunswipe posted:

How do these things keep anyone's attention for more than a couple of minutes? The only thing I can think of that might be interesting to a school kid is seeing if it hurts more when you start the thing spinning before lobbing it at someone's head.

it would take more than a couple minutes to sharpen its edges to a razor point

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DrPlump posted:

I had the simpsons pogs including the one with milhouse holding an alf pog.

i had OJ Simpson in the Slammer. it had a clever double meaning

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pitdragon posted:

someone make a small, modernized version of this thing and rake in the big bucks

i would make each block out of a different precision machined exotic metal

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Charles Get-Out posted:

What is this

Why is there a reddit for it

i see in this pic two of the $400+ spinners that were linked in this thread. lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TheMostFrench posted:

I hate that there seem to be so many people who are terrible with money, but still have so much of it that they can buy stuff like this on a whim.

actually they are very good with money, and they now have so much money that crap like this is a impulse buy to them. i dont know if that makes you feel better about it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Previa_fun posted:

"Aimed at CEOs and presidents." :laffo:

spinners are for low tier employees. this is the toy of a CEO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ein cooler Typ posted: